EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE
This course is prepared to assist divers in case of emergency.
Very important course since we teach the basics of first aid aplication for anybody. After the basics we adapt the course to diving emergencies (if you guys are divers), but also we adapt our courses for school teachers o who ever needs this course. Like always our school will adapt to your needs.
For people who are with children we also have a special type of class, to show how to take care of children in case of emergency and what priorities to make at the time of making a decision.
Specialize in EFR
- Tasas de certificación
- Todo el material necesario para el curso
- Material didáctico
- Material de rescate
TYPES OF ACTIVITIES THAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Primary care: cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Secondary care: first aid atencion
- Primay and secondry care for children: allows you to learn, practice and apply specific emergency care techniques to help babies and children in case of a medical emergency.
- CPR: focuses on training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- First aid during work
No es necesario tener ninguna experiencia previa.
Contact without obligation
CERTIFICATE PADI is the Professional Association of Diving Instructors and is the largest diving certification agency in the world. PADI meets the highest training standards and has a great international presence which guarantees that you will have the best diving training and that your certification will be recognized worldwide.
Diving training consists of three components:
- The theoretical part.
- Training in confined water or swimming pool.
- Training in open waters.
Entry requirements, training procedures and qualification tests vary around the world. This certification will give you the permission to dive depending on the level you have taken.