OPEN WATER DIVER
The Open Water Diver course is your first underwater adventure, where you will learn to manage in the underwater environment with ease. You will master the basic skills of diving, which will allow you to enjoy the underwater world as you have never imagined. You will dive with all the confidence of the world, because our instructors will make sure that you feel totally safe, that you become a completely autonomous diver and that you can go down to 18m deep.
The PADI Open Water Diver certification is worldwide recognized and you will not have any problem when it comes to enjoying diving anywhere in the world. You just have to get to show your card and start the adventure.
Our diving courses meet all the standards of our certifier, but if something is clear to us, it is that each person is different and that each person has their own rhythm. We not only adapt to you in terms of hours and days available, but we adapt to you as a person. We like to have our style of teaching, but we like to do everything adaptable soeveryone has a good time and that means they are comfortable. Therefore, we adapt fully to the individual needs of each of our students.
Dive anywhere in the world with Open Water Diver
- Course material
- Dive insurance during the course
- All the necessary equipment
- Medical recognition for underwater activities
- Necessary to have +14 years and authorization of tutor / a
- Just bring your swimsuit, towel and eager to have a good time
CONTENT OF THE OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE:
- 2 sessions of confined water: it can be in the pool or in the sea (on the shore), depending on the weather (where you will learn to use the basic skills in an environment with maximum safety and controlled.
- 4 open water sessions: where you will apply all your knowledge acquired in the confined waters and in the theoretical classes. You will put everything into practice with the assurance of having your instructor always aware of you and giving you that security of which we are so proud to transmit.
- 5 sections of theory with their knowledge reviews at the end of each section, where we make sure that everyone understands perfectly the concepts that we have talked about during the theory classes.
- 1 final exam where you will test all the knowledge you have acquired during your course.
COURSE PROGRAMMING OPEN WATER DIVER
The course can be done in different ways, it all depends on the free time you have and where you travel from.
Obtaining the PADI Open Water Diver qualification can last from 3 to 4 days, depending on each one and the time you have. You do not have to do everything in a row. For example, on two weekends it can be done quietly. Then, we explain all the options that you can have and in case it does not fit you, you just have to call us or write us an email or WhatsApp and together, we give the coconut until we find the way that You can enjoy your course.
- 4 days in a row at La Herradura with us at the diving center (every day of the course some free afternoon).
- 3 days in a row at La Herradura with us at the diving center (3 days of course, morning and afternoon).
- 2 weekends (Saturday and Sunday, both morning and afternoon).
- Start the course: For example, if you are from Madrid, do the part of confined water and theory in Madrid and go down to La Herradura one weekend to make the waters open.
We adapt completely to your needs and to the free time you have available, so any questions or questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact without obligation
CERTIFICATE PADI is the Professional Association of Diving Instructors and is the largest diving certification agency in the world. PADI meets the highest training standards and has a great international presence which guarantees that you will have the best diving training and that your certification will be recognized worldwide.
Diving training consists of three components:
- The theoretical part.
- Training in confined water or swimming pool.
- Training in open waters.
Entry requirements, training procedures and qualification tests vary around the world. This certification will give you the permission to dive depending on the level you have taken.