The try dive is the first step that can be taken in the underwater world, where you will gear up as a diver but you will simply let your instructor take you and control everything. This way you can relax and enjoy the incredible underwater world where You will feel 100% safe because you will have real professionals taking care of you.
EXPERIENCE OF A TRY DIVE
- Go ahead and make new experiences.
- It is a perfect activity for children.
- It does not require previous experience.
- It is a healthy sport and suitable for anyone.
- You can see many fish, corals and underwater plants.
DURING YOUR TRY DIVE YOU WILL:
- Fill out documentation.
- Presentation of the equipment and tour through the center.
- Explanatory talk where we teach you everything you need to know for your try dive.
- We get dressed and get on the boat that picks us up in front of the diving center (on the shore) or at the port of Marina del Este, in La Herradura. What the weather allows us.
- Boat navigation, maximum 15min.
- Dive (always accompanied by an instructor at all times) about 25min-30min depending on the consumption of each person.
- Return to the dive center to take a shower and hang up your suit after washing it, one of your instructors will be waiting for you with a beer or soda to talk about the adventure that you just lived in your try dive.
Contact without obligation
CERTIFICATE PADI is the Professional Association of Diving Instructors and is the largest diving certification agency in the world. PADI meets the highest training standards and has a great international presence which guarantees that you will have the best diving training and that your certification will be recognized worldwide.
Diving training consists of three components:
- The theoretical part.
- Training in confined water or swimming pool.
- Training in open waters.
Entry requirements, training procedures and qualification tests vary around the world. This certification will give you the permission to dive depending on the level you have taken.